Re: How to create unnumbered sections?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.
I think there was a typo in the last line of your code:

\let\thesection\origsection => \let\thesection\origthesection

While the original code has encountered some errors, the modified code
works fine.

Thanks again,
Shaoyun YU
Shaoyun YU, Graduate Student
Graduate School of Languages and Cultures
Nagoya University

yu.shaoyun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx